1. Responsible person for data processing
First Facility – Slovakia, s.r.o.
Identif. Number: 43 979 467
Registered address: Jozefská 10, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovakia
Tel: +421 2 5441 0385
You can contact our data protection representative:
Mr. Peter Heriban
Tel: +421 917 502 572
Postal address: first facility – Slovakia, s.r.o., Jozefská 10, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovakia
2. Data processing, purpose, legal grounds, data transfer, storage duration
2.1. Using the Company Home Page
If you visit our company website (www.firstfacility.sk), we process some of your personal information.
2.1.1 Categories of data processed
The following personal data is being collected in the course of the activity:
- date and time of opening different pages of our company page;
- your IP address;
- the name of the retrieved file and the time of its retrieval;
- the amount of data transferred;
- whether the download was successful;
- name and version of the web browser currently used by you;
- the web page (URL), you have visited;
- certain types of cookies;
2.1.2 Data processing purposes
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the best possible access to this website and services related to it;
- to compile usage statistics;
- to detect, prevent and investigate any attacks on / against our website.
2.1.3. Legal basis of data processing
We are entitled to process your personal data based on:
- your consent to the processing of your personal data - Art. 6, par.1, item (a) of GDPA (General Data Protection Act) and Art. 96, par. (2) of the Telecommunication Act;
- our predominant legitimate interest according to Art. 6, par.1, item (f) of GDPA (General Data Protection Act), which consists in making the homepage more user-friendly and preventing possible attacks.
2.1.4. Transmission of your personal data.
Detailed arrangements for the transfer of personal data are contained in item 3 below.
2.1.5. Data storage duration
The information we collect is stored until our users withdraw their consent for providing it or until a request for its deletion is received. Storage after that moment can be done on the grounds of Art. 6, par. 1, letter “e” of the GDPA if necessary to investigate established attacks against the Company Page or if necessary to fulfil our legal obligation to resolve any legal disputes in which this data can serve as evidence.
All personal data collected will be promptly and properly destroyed if the need for their collection and storage is eliminated.
Cookies are small text files that are stored and/or read from your browser on the hard disk of your device by the website you visit. Cookies make your work with websites safer and faster by remembering your preferences (such as your login and language) by sending the information they store back to the first-party cookie or to another website that set them up (third-party cookie).
You can block or remove cookies using your browser or third-party software, but this may prevent you from using certain areas of the Website.
The cookie-generated information about your behaviour when used on this web site is transferred to a single Google server in the US and it is stored there. By activating IP anonymization on this web site, your IP address has previously been shortened by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other Member States of the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
The data generated in this way, including your shortened IP address in anonymized form (the last four positions are not displayed, only the general localization. Individualization is not possible) is transferred to our server and stored for analysis purposes. They do not link to the personal data of specific persons. Your use of this website is not transmitted to third parties. The Google cookies mentioned above remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them.
We process personal data that we have obtained from you lawfully in connection with commercial relations, as well as those obtained from publicly available sources (property register, commercial register, etc.).
2.2.1. Categories of processed data
Names, address data, contact details, data on the individualization of persons and objects under concluded or forthcoming contracts. The list is an example. It should not be understood in the sense that we have collected and processed all of the above information. If you wish to receive a personalized record of your personal data collected, you may request it in the framework of your right to receive information pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPA.
2.2.2 Legal grounds for processing
For performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations (Article 6, par. 1, letter "b" of the GDPA) - we process your personal data for the execution of mediation and real estate management contracts. In addition, we process your personal data in case it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of contracts to which you are a party.
We store and process your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling our legal obligations, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPA.
2.2.3 Transmission of your personal data
Detailed arrangements for the transfer of personal data are set out in item 3 below.
2.2.4. Data storage duration
We will store your personal data mentioned above for the stated purposes for the duration of the commercial relationship (throughout the contract validity period), as well as after that period, in accordance with the legal obligations for keeping the documentation specified in the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code , The Law on Accounting, etc., as well as in accordance with the established warranty and limitation periods specified in the Law on Obligations and Contracts, the Commercial Law, the Law on Spatial Planning and others.
2.3. Marketing activities
2.3.1. Categories of processed data
Names, address, email address, personal contact information.
2.3.2. Aims of processing
Your data are being processed for the following purposes:
- Preparation of individual proposals in line with your needs;
- Invitations to First Facility’s events;
- Sending information regarding products and services (also for marketing purposes) by telephone, fax and e-mail (E-Mail, SMS, messenger)
2.3.3. Legal grounds for processing
With your consent (Article 6, par. 1, letter “a” of the GDPA)
- When we process your personal data based on your consent, that consent determines the purpose and scope of the data processing. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, with the result that the further storage and processing of the data is inadmissible.
- Based on our legitimate interest under Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPA. First Facility's legitimate interest exists when it comes to analysing marketing activities and is about measuring the effectiveness of our marketing activities and offering relevant products to specific recipients according to their individual needs
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the right to have this data deleted (right to be forgotten).
2.3.4. Transmission of your personal data.
Detailed arrangements for the transfer of personal data are contained in item 3 below.
2.3.5. Data Storage Duration
The storage of your personal data that you have consented to be collected is carried out until a request has been received from you to delete it. We will store the data necessary to protect our legitimate interests or to fulfil our legal obligation until such time as they are necessary and then delete them.
3. Transmission of your personal data.
Your data may be forwarded to those affiliates of First Facility who need them to fulfil their contractual and legal obligations, or if necessary to protect the data, and if you consent to this. . We may be required to make your personal data available to public authorities in the event that there is a legal obligation to do so.
4. Your rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data
- Obtain information as to whether and what personal data we have collected and store for you and obtain copies of that data;
- Require the correction, addition or deletion of your personal data that is processed incorrectly or improperly;
- Require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if warranted;
- Under the terms of the GDPA, refuse to process your personal data by withdrawing your consent to the collection and processing, in which case the validity of the data processing until the refusal remains unaffected;
- Require portability of data;
- Obtain information on the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
- File complaints with the competent authority for personal data protection
Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky
Address: Hraničná 12 820 07 Bratislava 27 Slovenská republika
5. Refusal of consent
Any consent you provide to collect and process the personal information you provide may be withdrawn at any time (in writing or electronically) by requesting that the data be deleted. The withdrawal should be sent to First Facility, respectively to the Personal Data Protection Representative. The refusal is effective in the future, which means that the processing performed before its submission remains intact. Deletion shall be carried out in compliance with the requirements of Article 17 of the GDPA.
6. Right to object
Please note that you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data that we process based on our legitimate interests, including when performing profiling.
In this case, First Facility will suspend the processing of the data unless there are compelling legal grounds for processing that take precedence over the data subject's interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing.
7. Obligation to provide data
Those personal data that are necessary for the execution of contracts already concluded or which we are obliged to collect by law must be made available to us. If you do not wish to provide them, we cannot enter into commercial relations with you, respectively, we will be forced to terminate contracts already concluded, due to objective impossibility for their implementation.